Hledáme lidem novou práci.
Hledáme lidi pro firmy.
Už 13 let 🙂
IT Manager - SW structural engineering
Our client develops, markets and supports a market-leading software product for structural engineering and analysis in the construction market. In-house developed applications include 3D modeling, design drawings, static and dynamic calculations and structural verifications. The company delights customers by helping them to create the best structural designs. The software is localized in 14 languages, supports 20 national standards, and is distributed to more than 50 countries.
You will be leading our Core Product Development Team consisting of high-profile software engineers and architects responsible for the foundation and software infrastructure of our product, frameworks for anticipated product developments as well as the growing library of reusable components for internal and external use. Critical components include database server, APIs, service integration platform, license protection system, GUI, etc.
Main areas of responsibilities
1. People and Team Management
2. Core product and framework development
3. Continuous improvements and knowledge sharing
• Experienced software engineer with knowledge of C++, .NET, Visual Studio
• Hands-on experience with different application integration technologies (e.g. API, Cloud computing, PaaS, Enterprise Application Integration, in-memory)
• Skilled in architectural design and the use of design patterns
• Experience in setting up and tooling for continuous integration and delivery
• Inquisitive and investigative in recent and emerging software technologies
• Results-driven, team player and coach
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• University degree in computer science
• Be part of an international company with product leadership in Europe and a strong financial backing of our parent company
• Package of extralegal benefits next to attractive base salary
• Company car
• Relevant yearly bonus linked to achievement of personal goals and results of the company
• Personal development plan supported offering possibilities for personal growth and a successful career path.
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Pracovní smlouva, práce na živnostenský list/IČO
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Čeština (pokročilá), Angličtina (pokročilá)
Telefon: 733 737 266