Hledáme lidem novou práci.
Hledáme lidi pro firmy.
Už 13 let 🙂
Security Engineer - brand new EMEA Prague team
Are you interested in a new approach to security operations? Do you enjoy hunting for malware in networks and identifying intrusion? Do you want to be part of a new team.
Within a leading industrial automation company, the IT Security Engineer is a full-time member of the Incident Response team. This role works as part of a global team to respond to security incidents, build and develop new detection rules, engineer automation solutions to improve productivity, and hunt for threats.
• Conduct triage of cybersecurity incidents based off of criticality
• Provide analysis of escalated incidents
• Develop and conduct remediation activities in response to new malware techniques
• Develop, research, and maintain proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends related to malware analysis, incident response, and forensics
• Identify root cause of cybersecurity incidents
• Troubleshoot logging and incident response infrastructure issues
• Automate workflows and build solutions to emerging IR problems
• Scale solutions to meet demand
• Build and Automate playbooks
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Information Security, or related experience
• A strong understanding of Windows and Linux based systems
• An understanding of common networking protocols, such as HTTP, DNS, TLS
• CCNA certification
• Experience and training in log analysis
• An understanding of malicious code infection vectors and detection techniques
• Knowledge of a programming or scripting language, preferably Python OR/and Powershell
• Experience working with open source tools like GitLab, Hive, MISP
• Experience working with security infrastructure devices like Firewalls
• Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare, Docker, and KVM
• Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
• Intense Curiosity
• Proffesional level of English
• Annual bonus
• Life insurance fully, Pension insurance
• Meal voucher card
• Special medical care
• Flexible working time
• Friendly working environment and nice offices
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Telefon: 733 737 266